P.O. Box 5073
Midlothian, VA 23112
Over 35 Years Experience
Sealcoating is the process of applying a coal tar emulsion over an asphalt pavement to protect it from the damaging effects of the environment including moisture and ultraviolet oxidation. When done properly sealcoating will extend the life of your asphalt and minimize repairs to save you money over the life of your pavement. Pioneer Paving has been sealcoating satisfied customer's surfaces for more than 20 years.
Our sealcoating process involves the following steps:
1. We first thoroughly inspect the surface over for any cracks and problem areas.
2. We then properly fix those cracks so the sealcoating process is more effective.
3. We then thoroughly clean the surface
4. We apply the sealcoating
Sealcoating on average should be applied every 3 years. Lighter traffic can prolong it longer but 3 years is the average. Sealcoating has many benefits. They include:
· Surface is cleaner
· Improves curb appeal and restores a newer look
· Preserves the resilience of the surface and keeps small cracks from becoming big structural problems
· Protects the surface from harsh UV rays which can damage the surface.
· Locks moisture out and protects surface from chemical and oil/gasoline spills
· Costs pennies per square foot
If it's time to make your driveway or parking lot look new again call us today and let us bring your surface back to life.